| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cologne in March is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with occasional rain, sleet or snow. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 13 days.
- In March the blue above Cologne is somewhat dreary having an average of a mere 3:46 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 7:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cologne March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Cologne, Germany
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Cologne:
- Eelde, Netherlands - 241.3 kms (149.9 miles) N
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) NW
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) NW
- Gemert, Netherlands - 110.4 kms (68.6 miles) NW
- Vlissingen, Netherlands - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) WNW
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) W
- D'Uccle, Belgium - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) W
- Brussels, Belgium - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) W
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) S
- Luxemburg City, Luxembourg - 159.3 kms (99 miles) SSW
- Nancy, France - 259 kms (160.9 miles) SSW