| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cologne in February is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain once in a while. Only 51mm (2in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 15 days.
- The skies in Cologne are very dim having on average a scanty 2:17 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:09 long and the longest day is 10:45 long with an average length of 9:56.
- There are approximately 7:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cologne February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cologne, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cologne:
- Eelde, Netherlands - 241.3 kms (149.9 miles) N
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) NW
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) NW
- Gemert, Netherlands - 110.4 kms (68.6 miles) NW
- Vlissingen, Netherlands - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) WNW
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) W
- D'Uccle, Belgium - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) W
- Brussels, Belgium - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) W
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) S
- Luxemburg City, Luxembourg - 159.3 kms (99 miles) SSW
- Nancy, France - 259 kms (160.9 miles) SSW