| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cologne in April is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with rain periodically. Only 52mm (2in) of H2O precipitates across on average 17 days.
- The heavens above Cologne are slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:29 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 14:42 long with an average length of 13:47.
- There are approximately 8:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cologne April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cologne, Germany
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cologne:
- Eelde, Netherlands - 241.3 kms (149.9 miles) N
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) NW
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) NW
- Gemert, Netherlands - 110.4 kms (68.6 miles) NW
- Vlissingen, Netherlands - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) WNW
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) W
- D'Uccle, Belgium - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) W
- Brussels, Belgium - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) W
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) S
- Luxemburg City, Luxembourg - 159.3 kms (99 miles) SSW
- Nancy, France - 259 kms (160.9 miles) SSW