Climate of Cologne, Germany Average Weather
- Cologne, germany, 50°58'N, 6°58'E, 91 m (299 ft)
- Cologne has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Cologne is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 10.7 degrees Celsius (51.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 708 mm (27.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1452 hours.
- If Cologne were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Eelde, Netherlands - 241.3 kms (149.9 miles) N
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) NW
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) NW
- Gemert, Netherlands - 110.4 kms (68.6 miles) NW
- Vlissingen, Netherlands - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) WNW
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) W
- D'Uccle, Belgium - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) W
- Brussels, Belgium - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) W
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) S
- Luxemburg City, Luxembourg - 159.3 kms (99 miles) SSW
- Nancy, France - 259 kms (160.9 miles) SSW